The term “Delfi Marketing” or “us” refers to Delfi Marketing Sdn Bhd as the owner of this website. The term “you” or “your” refers to the user or viewer of Delfi Marketing’s website.
1. Why Delfi Marketing collects your personal information
(A) Your personal information is collected for the following purposes:
- to send you invites to Delfi Marketing’s events, promotional materials, advertisements for marketing purposes via email;
- to monitor, review and improve Delfi Marketing ’s services;
- to be used for internal record keeping;
(B) For this purpose we collect personal information which includes but not limited to the following:-
- name, contact information including address, email address and phone number;
- details of your visits to Delfi Marketing’s website;
- demographic information; and
- such other relevant information to enable Delfi Marketing to provide you with Delfi Marketing’s products and services.
2. How Delfi Marketing collects your personal information
Delfi Marketing collects this information when you subscribe to Delfi Marketing’s newsletter or email Delfi Marketing or correspond with Delfi Marketing.
By providing your personal information to Delfi Marketing, you have agreed to give your consent to the processing of your personal information by Delfi Marketing for the stated lawful purposes when your personal information was collected. Delfi Marketing shall not process your personal information unless you have given consent to the processing of your personal information. “Processing” means collecting, recording, holding or storing your personal information or carrying out any operation or set of operations on your personal information.
3. Sharing of your personal information
Delfi Marketing do not sell, rent, or lease Delfi Marketing’s customers information to third parties.
Delfi Marketing is committed and will use Delfi Marketing’s best endeavour to ensure that your personal information is kept and stored securely. On that premise, Delfi Marketing has adopted the following measures:
- using encryption, where appropriate;
- using password protection, where appropriate; and
5. Links to external content resources
6. Web tracking (cookies and web beacons)
Cookies help Delfi Marketing to understand which sections of Delfi Marketing’s websites are frequently visited. With this information Delfi Marketing is able to adapt Delfi Marketing’s website to suit your demands and to provide you with a more customized and personalized user experience. For example, cookies allow Delfi Marketing to ensure that the information displayed on your next visit will match your user preferences.
You may configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is sent. Each browser is different, so check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences. For example, on Microsoft Internet Explorer you can disable or delete cookies by selecting “Tools/Internet Options”.
Please note that Delfi Marketing’s websites are designed to work with cookies and disabling cookies may affect your usage of Delfi Marketing’s websites and may prevent you from taking full advantage of Delfi Marketing’s services at Delfi Marketing’s websites. Delfi Marketing do not exchange cookies with any third party websites or external data suppliers, except with third parties working with Delfi Marketing to provide Delfi Marketing’s services to you.
7. Retention of your personal information
All your personal information collected by Delfi Marketing will be retained with Delfi Marketing and Delfi Marketing shall not keep your personal information longer than is necessary for the fulfilment of the lawful purposes to which it was obtained for.
8. Accuracy and correction of your personal information
Delfi Marketing takes all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information provided to Delfi Marketing is accurate and relevant only to the lawful purposes to which it was obtained for and is kept in the manner whereby the accuracy and completeness of your personal information is not affected and your personal information is up-to-date.
If any of your information is incorrect or incomplete, the correction will be done without any charges and you may submit your request in writing specifying the incorrect information and the correct information for us to replace it with. Please include the following in your written request which can be used to identify you such as:
a. name b. email