You will be redirected to third party online retail store. Please be sure to read their terms and conditions. We will not be responsible for these online retail stores.
Novamil DHA is a formulated milk for children 1-3 years old fully imported from European Union. Formulated by a team of pharmacists, pediatricians, dietitians and nutritionists, Novamil DHA contains well-balanced nutrients added with DHA from fish oil, GOS Prebiotics and 5 Nucleotides, with no sucrose added. It comes with delicious vanilla taste. Have 3 glasses of Novamil DHA to complement your child’s daily meals.
Key Nutrients per serving of Novamil DHA (210ml)
- Omega-3 (α-linolenic acid) 143.43mg, DHA 18.06mg & Omega-6 (linoleic acid) 1.26g
- Building blocks for brain and visual development
- GOS Prebiotics 1.05g
- For good bacteria to maintain healthy gut
- 5 Nucleotides 3.99mg
- Strengthen the immune system
- Energy-providing nutrients essential for physical growth
- Energy 127.26 kcal, Carbohydrates 15.54g, Proteins 4.2g, Fats 5.25g
- Important vitamins and minerals
- Calcium 177.45mg – Aids in the development of strong bones & teeth
- Magnesium 17.22mg – Promotes calcium absorption and retention
- Iron 2.1mg – A factor in red blood cell formation
- Vitamin A 122.85μg RE – Essential for maintaining the health of the skin and functioning of eyes
- Vitamin C 126mg – Enhances absorption of iron from food
Prebiotics such as galacto-oligo-saccharides (GOS) are specific carbohydrates used as food by the gut microflora (good bacteria) that are naturally present in our digestive tract where also most of our immune system is located.
α-linolenic acid (Omega-3) is the building block (precursor) of DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) where our body will change it into DHA, a long chain omega-3 fatty acid which is important for brain and eyes development and function throughout of life.
Linoleic acid (Omega-6) is the building block (precursor) of ARA (arachidonic acid) where our body will change it into ARA, a long chain omega-6 fatty acid which is important for visual development.